Call us at
The Skin Revitalization Center publishes a periodic email newsletter. Our newsletter contains articles about seasonal skin needs, news about the practice and special offers. Sign up today and become better informed. The more you know, the more you know! Please print and complete our consent form and drop it off at any of our offices.
We would be interested to know what you are interested in... in the way of Cosmetic Services offered in the Skin Revitalization Center.
Please print and complete the following brief questionnaire and, like the consent form above, drop it off at any of our offices.
is a NEW nonsurgical treatment for submental fullness, sometimes referred to as "double chin." When Kybella is injected into the treatment area it destroys fat cells. Once destroyed the cells cannot store or accumulate fat. After you have achieved the desired aesthetic effect no further treatment with Kybella is expected.
After years of safe and effective use in the treatment of medical conditions, Botox® is available for the treatment of wrinkles. Botox® can be used in any age group for the treatment of dynamic wrinkles. So, if you have "frown lines", "crow's feet", or "laugh lines", Botox® may be for you. Clearly, Botox® is a valuable adjunct in the rejuvenation of aging skin. Ask our dermatologists if you may be a candidate for Botox®.
Improve skin texture and soften sun-damaged skin. Peels are used to improve skin texture and soften fine lines of sun-damaged skin, provide an overall improvement in pigmentation and improve acne-prone skin. Peels are available in a variety of strengths and types. Peels are made of a variety of different acids such as glycolic, lactic, kojic and TCA. The benefits vary from exfoliating the skin, improving texture and overall rejuvenation of the skin. We offer peels from Glytone and SkinMedica®.
Dermal fillers are injected under the skin to provide support to the overlying skin. Dermal fillers provide the skin with resiliency and shape. The result is softening of facial lines, folds and scars, with little to no downtime
There are several different kinds of dermal fillers:
-Juvederm® Voluma™, Juvederm® Ultra XC™, Juvederm® Ultra Plus XC™, Restylane-L™, Perlane-L™ and Belotero Balance® are composed of hyaluronic acid which is a natural sugar found in all living cells.
-Radiesse™ is calcium hydroxylapatite suspended in a gel to add volume to the face.
-Sculptra® is a poly-L-lactic acid used to add volume to cheeks and temples
Dermaplaning rejuvenates the skin by removing the outermost layer of dead skin cells and vellus hair. The procedure is performed using a sterile surgical blade. Can be done alone for a smoother skin and leaving the face hair-free. Or add a peel for a deep exfoliation and more vibrant skin.
- Our ADA Facial ADA specialized antioxidant-rich treatment is formulated to restore clarity, texture, elasticity and firmness. This facial will result in healthy and radiant looking skin while pampering your hands and feet with a paraffin treatment.
- Diamond Facial - This facial uses the Dermafile, an instrument with finely crushed diamonds. The Dermafile is lightly rubbed over the skin to exfoliate the outer layer of skin, allowing for deeper penetration of products. The treatment stimulates a light microdermabrasion with no vacuum, leaving the skin smooth, soft and glowing. Not recommended for anyone with acne or inflamed skin.
- Botanical Facial for Rosacea & Sensitive Skin - Featuring the Avene Anti-Redness Relief products. this facial helps to reduce and calm irritated skin, while restoring hydration, balance and vitality to sensitive skin.
- European Facial -Classic facial to revitalize your skin, relax your mind and discover a dramatic improvement in your appearance. Aromatherapy massage to shoulder, neck and face included. Minimal extraction also included.
- Eye Lift Facial - This facial targets the delicate skin around the eye. Resulting in firmer skin, a gentle lift and added hydration to the eye area.
- Acne Facial (Great for teens) -A deep cleansing enzyme treatment that reduces acne blemishes and removes clogged pores while improving clarity and smoothness. Skin complexion will be noticeably clearer. Suitable for all levels of acne.
- Extractions - A thorough cleansing and exfoliation which is designed for the removal of impurities on the face, back or chest. This treatment will help control acne breakouts by purifying the skin and eliminating congestion. Extraction ends with a calming soothing mask.
The LightSheer Duet® hair removal system is a state-of-the-art diode laser used to treat unwanted hair. Whether on the face, back, legs, bikini line, or just about anywhere, the LightSheer Duet® hair removal system is a safe and effective method of long-term hair removal for stubborn and annoying hairs.
A HydraFacial MD® treatment gives patients the results they’ve always wanted- skin that’s glowing and most importantly, skin that’s healthy.The HydraFacial MD® resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin, providing cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration all while Vortex –Fusing™ antioxidants, peptides, and Hyaluronic acid. Ranked above IPL, the HydraFacial MD® is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. The procedure is soothing, moisturizing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
The HydraFacial MD® serums specifically target your skin issues including sun damage, blackheads and whiteheads, enlarged pores, acne, brown spots, uneven skin tone, and early aging fine lines and wrinkles. The best part - it's not just a quick-fix-it procedure. The HydraFacial MD® improves the quality of your skin, actually helping to making it healthy.
The HydraFacial MD® LED Light Therapy mode provides additional benefits post HydraFacial MD® treatment. The red LED light is used to improve the appearance of skin firmness and resilience. It also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and other signs of aging. The blue LED light is extremely beneficial for people who suffer from oily skin or breakouts.
The HydraFacial MD® has been a favorite pre-red carpet treatment for the stars and is even enjoyed by the Prince of Monaco! It has also been featured on Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS The Doctors TV show, Allure Magazine, Essence Magazine, InStyle Wedding Magazine, and more.
Rejuvenate sun damaged, weathered, and wrinkled facial skin with Fractional CO2 (eCO2) laser or Erbium (Pixel) laser. Fractional laser technology allows to precisely remove the top-most layers of skin. As the resurfaced area heals with a layer of new skin, years of abnormal pigmentation, sun damage, and wrinkling improves or disappears. A one to two week healing period is necessary after this procedure.
cing technique system combining the polishing action of laser-cut diamond crystals with the action of a vacuum for a customized exfoliation
treatment and the feeling of a deep cleansing. The laser-cut diamond crystal tip abrades the skin, removing the top layer of skin as the microdermabrasion machine gently vacuums the loose dead skin cells away from the face, leaving the skin with an immediate smoothing of the outer skin surface.
This is a “lunchtime” procedure with little or no recovery time. A series of microdermabrasion treatments will help various skin irregularities, including sallow complexion, blackheads, acne and oily prone skin and the softening of acne scars.
PhotoFacial is a technique used with the Harmony™, which is an Intense Pulsed Light source. This treatment is ideal for patients that suffer from rosacea; the treatment helps to reduce redness and veins. Patients with sun damaged skin will notice fewer brown spots and improved skin texture.
Unwanted tattoos or unsightly brown spots on face or hands? Spectra is the answer. Spectra is a YAG laser used to remove tattoos and the removal of flat brown spots. Traumatic tattoos, such as areas of bluish discoloration from previous abrasions or accidents, can also be improved using this laser technology. Multiple treatments are needed over many months to fade and lighten a tattoo. When treating brown spots one to three treatments may be necessary.